|Written by||Victor Anastacio
|Directed by||Edgar Mortiz
|Opening theme||"Goin' Bulilit" theme song|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||456 (as of October 27, 2013)|
|Executive producer(s)||Geraldine B. Bagnes
|Editor(s)||Joseph Karl Mayshle|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original run||January 30, 2005 – present|
The show broadcast its 8th Year Celebration on February 17, 2013, in which the graduates came back to the show and joined the present kids in their skits. The 8th Graduation Night followed a week after the anniversary.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Full cast
- 3 Graduates / Previous Cast
- 4 Awards
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
The show was created by Edgar Mortiz, who co-directed with his son, Frasco Mortiz. Roderick Victoria served as Creative Manager. The creative/writing team was led by headwriter Sherwin Buenvenida and included writers Rolf Mahilom, Josel Garlitos, Toffie Runas, Yani Yuzon and Badjie Mortiz.
Remaining First Batch (Original Cast)
- Dagul – The oldest and the only adult among the group; he has been a part of many gag shows, sitcoms and films including Yes Yes Show, Kool Ka Lang, OK Fine! Whatever! and "Mr. Suave".
Remaining Fourth Batch
Remaining Fifth Batch
- Carl Camo - Carl is the son of popular jingle-songwriter, Lito Camo.
- Cha-Cha Cañete - Cha-Cha rose to fame when she appeared in an ad for Camella Homes.
- Angelo Garcia - Angel was the second runner-up finisher on the kids' version of Pinoy Dream Academy: Little Dreamers.
Sixth Batch Onward
- Miguel de Guzman - Miguel appeared on a Lucky Me commercial, and on the TV series, May Bukas Pa as Alfred.
- Bugoy Cariño - Bugoy was the Grand Winner of the Star Circle Kid Quest: The Search for the Kiddie Idol. He appeared as Martin in Tiagong Akyat, Toby in George and Cecil, young Ronnie in Agua Bendita, Caloy in Kokey @ Ako, Dino in Buhawi Jack, young Mateo in Imortal, Jaime Jr. in Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin and Tikoy in 100 Days to Heaven. He also star in the series E-boy.
Eight Batch Onward
- Brenna Penaflor - Brenna was the Star Circle Quest for the Next Kiddie Superstars Female Grand Questor.
- Izzy Canillo - Izzy was the 1st Runner up of Star Circle Kid Quest: The Search for the Kiddie Idol. He appeared on Kapamilya teleseryes such as Pepeng Agimat as Pepito, "The Wedding" as young Warren, Impostor as Joshua, Mara Clara as young Karlo, Mutya as young Aries, Mula Sa Puso as young Warren and'My Binondo Girl as young Onyx
- Clarence Delgado - Clarence was the Star Circle Quest for the Next Kiddie Superstars. Male Grand Questor. He played Max in Budoy.
- Joshen Bernardo - Joshen was the most promising of the Star Circle Quest for the Next Kiddie Superstars.
Ninth Batch Onward
- Sofia Millares
- Bea Basa won the regional final of ever Gotesco Mall competition, she was the Lucky Me Itnok comercial model with Sharorn Cuneta, she won the first runner-up of Darna Liit in GMA network. She appeared also to some commercials... she appeared also in Wansapanatym "Oh My Ghost", Maalala Mo Kaya, Juanita Banana, Ang Batang Daldit, Maria la del Dario, Angelito: Batang Ama as Maimai, and she did an indie film "Ang Regalo para kay Papa" by sampaguita. Bea also has radio commercials and tv dubbler of some commercials such as Western Union, Jollibee and some other commercials. and also did recently as young Bea Alonzo to upcoming movie 2013 The Wedding of star cinema, she was also a first week finalist of Star Circle bottom 6. Bea also appeared in noontime show as one of the Hurado. bea also appeared in some magazines for clothing.
Tenth Batch Onward
- Casey Bacayo - Casey Da Silva appeared on commercials such as Sangobion and KFC and also as young Mikay in Princess And I
- Harvey Bautista - Harvey is the son of Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista.
- Belle Mariano - Belinda appeared in Lorenzo's Time as young KatKat and Chari and Young Bianca in Princess and I. She also appears in Nestle Bear Brand commercials and Pininyahang manok commercials.
- Mutya Orquia - Mutya top-billed the child-friendly drama Mutya and appeared in Ikaw Ay Pag-Ibig as Tinay and in My Binondo Girl as young Jade and now she plays Abby Lim in the top-rating morning serye Be Careful With My Heart.
Eleventh Batch Onward
- Lance Angelo Lucido - Lance was the Contestant of SM Little Stars. He appeared on GMA Network's Alice Bungisngis and her Wonder Walis as Ivan, Kahit Konting Pagtingin as Peter, Juan dela Cruz as Young Asiong and Apoy Sa Dagat as Young Liam/Orwell.
- JB Agustin - JB appeared on the Movie Won't Last a Day Without You as Elvis and Little Champ as Caloy Caballero. He also a Socialite and Philantrophist.
- Aldred Nasayao - Aldred was an Indie Child Actor.
- CX Navarro - CX was an Indie Child Actor.
- Allyson Mcbride - Allyson is a commercial model with John Lloyd Cruz.
- Kazumi Porquez - Kazumi was the Contestant of Little Miss Philippines 2012 in Eat Bulaga!.
- Jillian Aguila - Jillian was the Contestant of Little Miss Philippines 2012 in Eat Bulaga!. She appeared on Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo as Macy Raymundo. and a supporting character in Annaliza (2013 TV series) as Cathy.
- Ashley Sarmiento - Ashley was appeared on her advertisements such as Babyflo, Palmolive, Skelan, Jollibee, Fresca Tuna, Lady's Choice Mayonnaise, RCBC, Downy, Smart and Purefoods.
- Aaliyah Belmoro - Aaliyah was Appeared in Maalaala Mo Kaya episode Tsubibo.
Graduates / Previous Cast
The show enforces an age limit of 12-13.
First Batch Graduates
- Alfred Labatos – Alfred appeared in Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit as Pepot, and the movie, "Mila". He dubbed the voice of Song Woo Bin in Boys Over Flowers
- EJ Jallorina – EJ appeared in "Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit" as Buknoy, independent film Pisay as Butch, in the remake of Mara Clara and in Growing Up as Winston.
Second Batch Graduate
- Carl John Barrameda – Beginning with an appearance in Mr. Suave, Carl appeared in Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit as Dodong, in Pisay, Calla Lily (TV series), Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko and May Bukas Pa.
Third Batch Graduates
- Kiray Celis – Kiray appeared in Kampanerang Kuba, as a judge in Showtime. She appeared as Desiree, in the remake of Mara Clara, as Britney in Growing Up and in Shoutout!.
- Katrina "Hopia" Legaspi - Katrina debuted as Kris Aquino in Hiram, in Maid in Heaven and as Daldit in the comedy-drama show Juanita Banana.
- Eliza Pineda – Eliza debuted in Till There Was You, and appeared as a co-star in Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit, a bit role in D' Lucky Ones, and played the title role on Maria Flordeluna beating out almost 1,300 kids in auditions. She played Sarah in Kung Fu Kids, in movieas as Sharleen in I Do as Sharleen and as Hannah in Thelma.
- Kristel Fulgar – Kristel appeared in Maria Flordeluna as Espero. She and Nikki Bagaporo are cousins.
Fourth Batch Graduates
- Julia Montes – "Clara" (Julia) appeared as Jennifer in Ligaw na Bulaklak, appeared in Gimik 2010, as Clara in the remake of Mara Clara, in Shoutout! as Tammy in Growing Up, as Katerina in Walang Hanggan, in movies as Julia/Engkanto in T2 as Julia/Engkanto as Jessica in Way Back Home as Ligaya in The Reunion as Jilian Linden in A moment in time and Sarah in Muling Buksan Ang Puso. She won the title Princess of the Philippine Teleserye 2012 award.
- John Manalo – John won multiple awards, now nominated as Best Supporting Actor. John appeared as Erris in the remake of Mara Clara, in Shoutout! in Margarita as Gabby, in Palos as Fabio and Nasaan Ka Maruja? as Lino, in the movies Caregiver as Paulo, Love Me Again (Land Down Under) as Anthony, Wapakman as Michael, Mano Po 6: A Mother's Love as Walden and Feng Shui as Denton where he won the 2005 FAMAS Award for Best Child Actor.
Fifth Batch Graduates
- Kathryn Bernardo - Kathryn debuted as Cielo in It Might Be You, then appeared as Maya in the International Emmy-award nominated fantaserye Super Inggo, in Endless Love as young Jenny, in Magkaribal as Victoria, as Mara in the remake of Mara Clara, in Shoutout!, in Growing Up as Ella, as Mikay in Princess and I, in movies as Ana/Joana in Way Back Home, as Jane in 24/7 In Love and as Kathy in Sisterakas. She won the 1st Yahoo! OMG Award for Awesome Young Actress. She also won the Breakout Style Award(Star Magic Ball 2012) together with onscreen partner, Daniel Padilla.
- CJ Navato - CJ was a contestant in the talent search Star Circle Kid Quest. Appearing in Luv U as Boom.
- Steven Christian Fermo - Steven appeared in Mangarap Ka with Piolo Pascual.
- Jane Oineza - Jane appeared as Marina in Marina. She is also the older sister of Noemi Oineza. She appeared as Vanessa Dela Vega in the remake of Maria La Del Barrio, in the movies Miss You Like Crazy as Magdalena, in [I Do] as Awit and in the TV series Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal? as Alona, Ligaw na Bulaklak as Lilette, Kung Fu Kids as Moi, Prinsesa ng Banyera as young Maningning and Sa Dulo Ng Walang Hanggan as Arabella and in Shoutout!.
- Mikylla Ramirez - Mikylla is a product of Star Circle Kid Quest. Resembling young version of Judy Ann Santos, she portrayed her in Krystala and Sa Piling Mo, and appeared in Shoutout!.
Sixth Batch Graduates
- Nikki Bagaporo – Singer Nikki appeared in Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit, in Maria Flordeluna as Angel, in Kambal Sa Uma, as young Ynez. She is the cousin of Kristel Fulgar.
- Yong An Chiu
- Igi Boy Flores – Igi Boy appeared in Kailangan Kita and in Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit. Appearing in "Luv U" as Rocky
- Miles Ocampo – Miles appeared in Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit, in the movies I've Fallen For You, as Angel and Sa 'yo Lamang as Lisa Alvero, A Very Special Love and its sequel You Changed My Life as Rose. She appeared on Shoutout!. Appearing in Luv U as Camille.
Seventh Batch Graduates
- Sharlene San Pedro – Sharlene appeared as Calla/Lily in Calla Lily and as the title role in Princess Sarah. She was 1st Runner-up to Nash Aguas in Season 1 of Star Circle Kid Quest. She is one of the original mainstays of "Goin' Bulilit". She was also seen in series like Momay as Lindsay, Pieta as Kakai, Kung Fu Kids as Reyna Ungga-Ungga, Pedro Penduko at ang mga Engkantao as Monique, Margarita as Gelly. She also appeared in some movies like Mag-ingat Ka Sa... Kulam as Sophie, One True Love as Sandra and Must Be... Love as Lavinia.
- Nash Aguas – Nash was the first Star Circle Kid Quest Grand Kid Questor, appeared in Gulong ng Palad as Peping, Calla Lily as Abdul, Maria Flordeluna as Reneboy, Princess Sarah as Romeo and Lobo as Tikboy. as young Red in Dahil May Isang Ikaw, as young Alexander/Javier in Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin and Magkaribal as young Louie. He won the Best Festival Child Performer in the 2006 Metro Manila Film Festival and 2007 Metro Manila Film Festival for his role in the episode "Yaya" as Benjo, in Shake, Rattle & Roll 8 and Shake Rattle and Roll 9 as Stephen, in the "Christmas Tree" episode. He appeared in the movies Tiyanaks as Biboy, BFF: Best Friends Forever as Paupau and Shake, Rattle & Roll XII as Ryan.
- Mika dela Cruz- Mika is younger sister of actress Angelika dela Cruz. Mika was the 2nd Runner-up on the 2nd Season of Star Circle Summer Kid Quest. She appeared in Eva Fonda as Elena, Kambal Sa Uma as young Vira, Dahil May Isang Ikaw as young Ella and Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin as young Gabrielle. She appeared in movies T2 as Angeli and Ang Darling Kong Aswang as Angel, which earned her the Best Child Actress award in the 2009 Metro Manila Film Festival.
- Aaliyah Benisano - Aaliyah appeared in commercials including Skin White, Jollibee and NIPS. She appeared as Sandy in Toda Max.
- Noemi Oñeza - Noemi is younger sister of Jane Oineza. She appeared in Princess Sarah as Lottie Leigh, Kung Fu Kids as Abby and as young Betty in I Love Betty La Fea. She played a ghost in Villa Estrella.
Eighth Batch Graduates
- Kobi Vidanes – The son of the ABS-CBN director, Bobet Vidanes, & ABS-CBN Channel Head, Cory Vidanes.
- Aaron Junatas – Aaron started as part of the Star Circle Kid Quest and later garnered a supporting role in the fantaserye "Krystala" as Mokong. He starred in the weekly sitcom, My Juan and Only. He appeared in Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit as Ryan, Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko as Badong and Rounin as Kirra
- Joseph Andre Garcia - Andre played Chubbs in the primetime program Kung Fu Kids. He appeared on TV in Dyosa as Venus, Tanging Yaman as young Epi, Tiagong Akyat as young Jigo, Green Rose as Bullet and Mula Sa Puso as young Gabriel. He appeared in movies including Hating Kapatid as Joseph and as Lio in A Very Special Love and You Changed My Life.
- Alexa Ilacad - Alexa appeared in Nasaan Ka Elisa? as Ella, The Youngest Sister of Elisa.
- Angel Sy - Angel appeared in commercials such as Lucky Me, Purefoods Hotdog, Nestle Mineral Water, Vaseline and Lemon Square. She appeared in Calla Lily as Bing-bing, Star Magic Presents: Family Pictures as Butchay, Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko as Kerubin, Pangarap na Bituin as young Emerald, Princess Sarah as Eidelweiss, Komiks Presents: Varga as Olga, Kambal sa Uma as young Ella, The Wedding as Shirley and Tanging Yaman as young Fina, Kid in Romantic Island
Previous Cast Members
These are previous cast members did not graduate:
- Basty Alcances – Basty appeared on Star Circle Kid Quest, He appeared as Jeremy in Sa Piling Mo.
- Amy Nobleza - Amy was the Pinoy Dream Academy: Little Dreamers 1st Runner-up. She appeared as young Josa in Kokey @ Ako and Kikay in Dahil May Isang Ikaw.
- Zaijian Jaranilla - Zaijian appeared in the leading primetime show, May Bukas Pa as Santino, winning Best New Male TV Personality (PMPC Star Awards), Mala Makabata Awardee (Anak TV Seal Award), Pop Kapamilya New Face (ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards), Natatanging Gawad TANGLAW para sa Sining ng Telebisyon (8th Gawad Tanglaw) and Students' Choice of Actor in a Daily Soap Opera (6th USTv Awards). He appeared in Noah as Eli/Jacob, Agua Bendita as the voice of Otep, Komiks Presents: Tiny Tony as young Tony and in the movies RPG Metanoia as Nico and Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak! as Angelito.
- Phillip Nolasco - Phillip is the Pinoy Dream Academy: Little Dreamers 1st Little Star Dreamer Grand Winner. He appeared in Kokey @ Ako as JD.
- Timothy Chan' - Timothy appeared in the movie Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo as Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo's son, Rafa and the TV show May Bukas Pa as Rico.
- Eunice Lagusad - Eunice appeared in Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay and Mga Anghel Na Walang Langit, young Charming in Bakekang and in Princess Sarah as Becky.
- JJ Zamora
- Angelique Velez
- Julijo Pisk - Julijo appeared in Star Circle Summer Kid Quest and as young Andrew in Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos?.
- Joshua Tecson - Joshua appeared as Kyle in Kokey.
- Cyruss Co
- Sophia Baars - Sophia was a former questor on Star Circle Kid Quest. appeared in Maging Sino Ka Man and Maging Sino Ka Man: Ang Pagbabalik as young Celine and Princess Sarah as Lavinia and as Alexis in Desperadas and Desperadas 2.
- Ella Cruz - Ella appeared as Andrea in Only You, as young Carmela in "Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal?", as Aryana in Aryana. She won as the Best Child Actress in the 56th FAMAS Awards for her role as Kiara in Resiklo.
- Andrea Brillantes - Andrea won Little Miss Confetti Princess as a Little Miss Confetti Starlight. She appeared on Alyna as "Sofia Alvaro", Budoy as young Jackie and in E-boy as Princess and in Wansapanataym as Emily and as Isay and Pidol's Wonderland as "Maddie" Andrea is in the new teleserye Ina, Kapatid, Anak and plays young Celine who is Kim Chiu. She was also in Kahit Puso'y Masugatan she plays the young Veronica who is respectively Andi Eigenmann and she plays young Yanie who is Jessy Mendiola in Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Paraiso and she play in Maalaala Mo Kaya as Young April who portrayed the teen actress Jane Oineza. She is also the star of Annaliza (2013 TV series).
- Ryan Christian Recto
- Robert Villar - Robert won on the second season of Little Big Star.
- Jairus Aquino - Jairus appeared as Pareng Jomar in Super Inggo, guested for the Lactum Endorsement with Sharlene San Pedro and the Batang Champions Milo Endorsement as Nono Pinuno.
- Rolando Ng - Rolando sang on Pilipinas Got Talent.
- Fae Roguel
- Queenie Sulit- Queenie appeared in Star Circle Quest
- 2005 (tied with Bubble Gang on GMA-7) and 2008 PMPC Star Awards for TV "Best Gag Show"
- 2006 KBP Golden Dove Awards for "Best Comedy Program"
- 2007 Catholic Mass Media Awards
- 2009 8th Gawad Tanglaw Best Comedy/Gag Show (tied with Banana Split).