Going, Going, Gone
Going, Going, Gone is a phrase used by auctioneers to indicate they are about to, and then accept, the final bid for an item in an auction. It's also used to describe a home run in baseball as it sails through the air until it leaves the ballpark.
Going, Going, Gone may also refer to:
- Going, Going, Gone (novel), a 2000 novel by Jack Womack
In film and television:
- Going, Going, Gone (TV series), a 1990s BBC television series
- "Going Going Gone" (CSI: Miami), a 2006 episode of the American series CSI: Miami
- "Going, Going, Gone" (Grey's Anatomy), a 2012 episode of the American medical drama Grey's Anatomy
- Going! Going! Gone!, a 1919 short comedy film
- "Going, Going, Gone" (Bob Dylan song), a 1974 Bob Dylan song
- "Going, Going, Gone" (Lee Greenwood song), a 1984 number one country hit by Lee Greenwood
- "Going Going Gone", a song by Dannii Minogue from her 2007 album Unleashed
- "Going, Going, Gone," a song by Neal McCoy from the album Neal McCoy
- "Going, Going, Gone", a song by Information Society from the album Peace and Love, Inc.
- "Goin' Goin' Gone," a song by Thrasher Shiver from the album Thrasher Shiver
- "Going, Going, Gone," a song by Stars, featuring Emily Haines, from the album Nightsongs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.