Going the Distance
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Going the Distance can refer to the following:
- Going the distance, is a boxing expression referring to boxing matches where an opponent tries to win by points rather than by knockout.
- Going the Distance (1979 film), a 1979 Canadian documentary film about the 1978 Commonwealth Games
- Going the Distance (2004 film), a 2004 Canadian comedy film
- Going the Distance (2010 film), a 2010 American comedy film
- "The Distance", a single by alternative rock band Cake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.