||This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013)
Gojan Station is a station on the Seoul Subway Line 4. It is the closest station to Ansan Wa~ Stadium. The second station name is Korea University Ansan Hospital Station. Sound "Gojan" originated in"inside of cape".
||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs
Gojan Station was at first a station of the Suin line.
- August 5, 1937 new station of Suin Line.
- April 10, 1969 change from not arrangement whistle stop to arrangement whistle stop.
- March 2, 1992 opening of the Ansan Line.
- April 1, 1994 opening of direct subway (Seoul subway line 4 - Gwachoen)
- September 1, 1994 closing of Suin Line station
- ^ Seoul dictionary of area name 2/13,2009
- ^ Korea Korail notification N.96(4/4,1969)
Coordinates: 37°19′0.54″N 126°49′23.26″E / 37.3168167°N 126.8231278°E