From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gojira (disambiguation))
|Look up Gojira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gojira may refer to:
- Godzilla, a fictional Japanese monster "ゴジラ", known in Occident as "Godzilla"
- Godzilla (1954 film), Japanese film ゴジラ also released as Gojira in the English language market
- Gojira (band), a French technical death metal band
- MV Gojira, a boat in use by the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- Gojirasaurus, a Triassic dinosaur
- Gojiro, a 1991 novel by Mark Jacobson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gojira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.