From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gokarna may refer to:
- Gokarna, India, a town in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka state
- Gokarna, Nepal, a village development committee in Kathmandu District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal.
- Gokarnamatam, a village in Nizampatnam Mandal and Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Trincomalee, a city in Eastern Province, Sri Lanka also known in its early history as Gokarna (Sanskrit) or Gokanna (Pali)
In other uses:
- Gokarna (film), a 2003 film produced in India
- Gokarna Aunsi, a late August or early September celebration in Nepal
- Gokarna Math, one of the 24 mathas of the Dvaita order
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.