A temple in Gokul
|Elevation||163 m (535 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
- For the Jat chieftain, see Gokula.
- For the Mumbai restaurant, see Gokul (restaurant)
- For Gokul Krishna Temple, see Gokul Krishna Temple
In Vedic Scripture
Gokul is located at  It has an average elevation of 163 metres (534 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Gokul had a population of 4041. Males constitute 55% of the population and females 45%. Gokul has an average literacy rate of 60%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 68%, and female literacy is 49%. In Gokul, 18% of the population is under 8 years of age.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mathura.|
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Gokul
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
Gokul is now in a new location in Jersey City, NJ. Where he is known as the Kenyan.