|Look up gold digger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gold digger is slang for a greedy person (stereotypically a woman) who only dates (and subsequently marries) wealthy partners with the (typically) sole intention of exploiting said wealth. The term is usually pejorative.
Gold digger, gold diggers or golddiggas may refer to:
- "Gold Digger" (EPMD song), 1990 single by EPMD
- "Gold Digger" (Kanye West song), 2005 single by Kanye West
- "Gold Digger" (Dolly Rockers song), 2009 single by The Dolly Rockers
- "Golddigger", a song from the 2005 Shivers (album) by Armin van Buuren
- Golddiggas, Headnodders and Pholk Songs, a 2004 album by The Beautiful South
- "Golddiggers", a song from the 2004 Pleasureman album by Günther
- Golddigger (film), 1914 Hungarian film
- Gold Diggers of Broadway (film), a 1929 Warner Bros. musical film, now lost
- Gold Diggers of 1933, a 1933 Warner Bros. Busby Berkeley musical based on Gold Diggers of Broadway, starring Dick Powell and Ruby Keeler
- Gold Diggers of 1935, a 1935 Warner Bros. Busby Berkeley musical starring Dick Powell and Adolphe Menjou
- Gold Diggers of 1937, a 1936 Warner Bros. Busby Berkeley musical starring Dick Powell, Joan Blondell and Victor Moore
- Gold Diggers in Paris, a 1938 Warner Bros. Busby Berkeley musical, starring Rudy Vallee and Rosemary Lane
- Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain, a 1995 film, set in 1980
- National Lampoon's Gold Diggers, a 2003 film
- Søllerød Gold Diggers, an American football team from Rudersdal, Denmark
- Gold Digger (comics), comic book series by Fred Perry
- Gold Digger (custom car), winner of the 2010 Autorama Ridler Award
- Gold miner, someone who mines gold or gold ores from the ground
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.