From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Golda may refer to:
- Golda Meir (1898–1978), fourth Prime Minister of Israel
- Natalie Golda (born 1981), Olympic water polo player
- Olga Bancic (1912–1944), born Golda Bancic, Jewish Romanian communist and member of the French Resistance during World War II
- Golda Fried (born 1972), novelist, writer, and poet
- Golda Marcus (born 1983), swimmer from El Salvador
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.