The Golden 1 Credit Union
|Headquarters||Sacramento, California, U.S.|
|Number of locations||82 branches (2014)|
|Key people||Donna A. Bland, President/CEO|
|Products||Checking; Savings; Consumer loans; Mortgage loans; Credit cards; Online banking; Investments; Insurance|
|Total assets||$8.23B USD|
Golden 1 Credit Union (or Golden 1) is a credit union headquartered in Sacramento, California. There are currently 82 branches located throughout the State of California. Golden 1 currently serves 34 of the 58 counties in California. These counties are Alameda, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Fresno, Imperial, Kern, Kings, Lassen, Madera, Marin, Merced, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Benito, San Bernardino, San Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Shasta, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba.
As of September 30, 2013, Golden 1 had $8.23 billion USD in assets and more than 650,000 members making it the 6th largest credit union in the United States and the second largest credit union in the State of California. The current President & CEO is Donna A. Bland.
- "Golden 1 Credit Union - ATM and Branch Locations". Retrieved 2014-04-14.
- "The Top 100 Credit Unions in the USA". Retrieved 2014-04-14.
- "2012 Directory of Federally Insured Credit Unions". p. 14. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- "Golden 1 Credit Union - About Us". Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "Donna Bland Named President and CEO of Golden 1 Credit Union". Retrieved 2010-12-28.