From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The usage of the title Golden Book includes:
- Golden Books was the children's book imprint of Western Publishing
- Little Golden Books children's series
- Golden Book Encyclopedia
- The Golden Book Magazine, a magazine publishing short fiction that ran from 1925 to 1939 
- Codex Aureus (Latin for Golden Book) are several Gospel books from the 9th through 11th centuries that were heavily illuminated with gold leaf
- Libro d'Oro (English: Golden Book) is a list of the local nobility
- A 1709 proclamation issued by Anne, Queen of Great Britain
- The Golden Book of Marcus Aurelius, by Meric Casaubon, a translation of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Golden Book of Marcus Aurelius (1534), by John Bourchier, 2nd Baron Berners
- The Golden Book of Cycling was created in 1932 to celebrate "the Sport and Pastime of Cycling by recording outstanding rides, deeds and accomplishments".
- The Golden Book of Italian nobility official register of the Kingdom of Italy, compiled by consult heraldry.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.