Golden Rule (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Golden Rule describes a "reciprocal" or "two-way" relationship between one's self and others that involves both sides equally and in a mutual fashion.
Golden Rule may also refer to:
- Golden Rule (fiscal policy), a rule adopted in the UK by HM Treasury to provide guidelines for fiscal policy
- Golden Rule savings rate, the savings rate which maximizes consumption in the Solow growth model
- Fermi's golden rule, a formula of quantum mechanics
- Ronen's golden rule for cluster radioactivity, in nuclear physics
- Golden Rule Airlines, a small aviation company located in Kyrgyzstan
- Golden Rule Insurance Company, an American health insurance company based in Indiana
- Golden Rule Store, the original name of JCPenney, a chain of American department store
- Golden Rule (album), the seventh studio album by Australian rock band Powderfinger
- "That Golden Rule," a song by Biffy Clyro
- "3-Way (The Golden Rule)," a song by The Lonely Island
- "Golden Rule," a space habitat in The Cat Who Walks Through Walls a science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein
- The Golden Rule, a 1961 magazine cover painting by Norman Rockwell
- In many collectible card games, the golden rule refers to the fact that any text written on a card overrides the standard rules of the game
- Golden rule (law), or the British Rule, a form of statutory construction traditionally applied by English courts
- Golden Rule (ketch), a boat skippered by Albert Bigelow used in a nuclear-weapons protest
- Samuel M. Jones (1846–1904), a.k.a. "Golden Rule" Jones, mayor of Toledo, Ohio
- Rule of three (mathematics), also known as Golden Rule, a particular form of cross-multiplication in elementary mathematics
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: The Golden Rule|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.