From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Golden frog (disambiguation))
Golden frog or Gold frog may refer to:
- Panamanian golden frog or Atelopus zeteki, a critically endangered toad species endemic to Panama
- Brazilian gold frog or Brachycephalus didactylus, smallest frog species in the Southern Hemisphere, endemic to Brazil
- Hylarana aurantiaca or golden frog, a species of frog in the Western Ghats of India and in Sri Lanka
- Eastern golden frog or Pelophylax plancyi, a species of frog in northeastern China.
- Golden poison frog or Phyllobates terribilis, a poison dart frog species endemic to the Pacific coast of Colombia
In other uses:
- Golden Frog (company), provider of VPN and online storage services
- Golden Frog, an award for best cinematography from Camerimage
- "The Golden Frog", a short story in Señor Saint by Leslie Charteris
- "The Golden Frog", an episode of The Saint
- Golden coquí or Eleutherodactylus jasperi, a rare and possibly extinct frog species from Puerto Rico
- Golden mantella or Mantella aurantiaca, is a small terrestrial frog species native to Madagascar
- Golden toad or Bufo periglenes, a small toad species from Costa Rica
- Frog (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.