From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Golden hour may refer to:
- Golden hour (software engineering), the first sixty minutes of a customers experience with a product
- Golden hour (medicine), the first sixty minutes after major traumatic injury
- Golden hour (photography), the first hour after dawn and the last hour before dusk
- Golden Hours (magazine), an American juvenile magazine published by Norman Munro in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries
- "Golden Hours", a song by Brian Eno from his 1975 album Another Green World
- A term used in Japanese television to refer to the period between 7 and 9 pm, the equivalent of prime time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden hour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.