From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up golden mean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golden mean may refer to:
- Doctrine of the Golden Mean (Chinese: 中庸; pinyin: Zhōng Yóng), a chapter in Li Ji, one of the Four Books of Confucianism
- Golden mean (philosophy), the felicitous middle between the extremes of excess and deficiency
- Golden ratio, a specific mathematical ratio (sometimes called golden mean)
- The Golden Mean (1993), the third novel in the series The Griffin and Sabine Trilogy by Nick Bantock
- The golden-mean fallacy, another name for the argument to moderation
- Ethic of reciprocity, also known as the Golden Rule
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden mean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.