From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Goldeneye 007)
Goldeneye may refer to:
Ian Fleming's life and fiction
- Operation Goldeneye, a World War II operation developed by James Bond author Ian Fleming
- Goldeneye (estate), Ian Fleming's Jamaican estate; currently an all-inclusive hotel
- Goldeneye Hotel and Resort, based at Fleming's Jamaican estate
- Goldeneye: The Secret Life of Ian Fleming, a 1989 biographical film about Ian Fleming
- GoldenEye (1995), a James Bond film starring Pierce Brosnan, in which the GoldenEye is a satellite weapon.
Games based upon the film
- GoldenEye 007 (1997 video game), video game released for the Nintendo 64 in 1997, based on the film.
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, a video game released for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo GameCube in 2004, and for the Nintendo DS in 2005
- GoldenEye, the protagonist of GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
- GoldenEye 007 (2010 video game), a video game released for the Wii and Nintendo DS in 2010
- GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, a video game released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2011
- GoldenEye: Source, a total conversion mod of the 1997 video game
- GoldenEye (pinball), a pinball machine produced by Sega in 1996
- The Golden Eye, a 1948 mystery film starring Roland Winters as Charlie Chan
- Goldeneye, a minor enemy of Luke Cage and Iron Fist in Marvel Comics
- The Temple of the Golden Eye, a temple in the novel The Case of the Dead Certainty by Kel Richards
- Goldeneye (duck), a duck of the genus Bucephala
- A flower belonging to the plant family Asteraceae in the genus Viguiera (goldeneye) or Heliomeris (false goldeneye)
- Goldeneye Gas Platform, a gas production platform
- Golden Eye Diamond, a 43.5-carat (8.70 g) Canary Yellow diamond
- Golden Eye, UK trade name for chloramphenicol
- Golden or amber coloured eyes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goldeneye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.