From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Goldenrod can refer to:
- Goldenrod, a yellow flowering plant in the Family Asteraceae
- Goldenrod (color), a color defined by the W3C for use in Scalable Vector Graphics as RGB (218, 165, 32)
- In Scientology, an Ethics Order, named for being printed on goldenrod-colored paper
- Goldenrod Records, a record label
- Goldenrod (car), the name of the 1965 land speed record car
- Goldenrod (showboat), a National Historic Landmark in Missouri
- Goldenrod, Florida, a community in the United States
- "Goldenrod", a song from the band Blondie's album, The Curse of Blondie
- Goldenrod City, a city from the Pokémon series of video games located in the Johto region.
- A nickname for the Star Wars character, C-3PO
- SS Golden Rod, an American cargo ship in service 1928-35
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goldenrod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.