From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up goldsmith in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A goldsmith is a metalworker who specializes in working with gold.
Goldsmith may also refer to:
- Goldsmith, Indiana, US
- Goldsmith, New York, US
- Goldsmith, Texas, US
- Goldsmith Channel, waterway in the Canadian territory of Nunavut
 Other uses
- Goldsmith, character of 07th Expansion Sound Novel Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
- Goldsmith (surname)
- Goldsmith, the seventh boss in the arcade game Gun.Smoke
- Goldsmiths Prize, a UK-based book award
- Goldsmith Book Prize, a US-based press, politics, and public policy book award
- Goldsmith Prize for Investigative Reporting, award for journalists at Harvard university
- Goldsmiths' Professor of Materials Science, professorship in the University of Cambridge
- Goldsmith Defense, an uncommon chess opening
- Goldsmith's, department store in Memphis, Tennessee
- Goldsmiths (store), jewellery store in Ireland and the United Kingdom
- Goldsmiths, University of London, educational college in England
- Goldsmiths Students' Union, the preceding's students' union
- Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths, Livery Company in London
- Society of North American Goldsmiths, nonprofit organization for jewelers and metal artists
 See also
- List of people with the surname "Goldsmith": Goldsmith (surname)
- German variants: Goldschmid, Goldschmied, Goldschmidt, Goldschmitt
- Latin variant: Aurifaber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.