From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Golitsyn may refer to:
- Golitsyn (crater), a lunar crater
- Galitzine noble family
- Anatoliy Golitsyn (born 1926), Soviet KGB defector
- Dmitry Golitsyn (1771–1844), Russian cavalry general prominent during the Napoleonic Wars and Governor of Moscow for 25 years
- Georgy Golitsyn (born 1935), Soviet physicist and writer on nuclear winter
- Nikolai Golitsyn (1850–1925), last Tsarist prime minister of Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golitsyn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.