From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eliyahu Golomb, leader of the Jewish defense effort in Mandate Palestine, chief architect and "uncrowned commander" of the Haganah
- Solomon W. Golomb, mathematician, engineer and a professor of electrical engineering. Golomb ruler and Golomb coding are named after him.
- Michael Golomb (1909 – 2008) American mathematician and educator
- Abraham Golomb (1888 - 1982) Yiddishist teacher and writer
- Ludwig Golomb, a German missionary who left an important account of agriculture in Xinjiang in the first half of the 20th century
|This page or section lists people with the surname Golomb. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|