|IATA: GLV – ICAO: PAGL – FAA LID: GLV|
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||59 ft / 18 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, the airport had 1,753 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2010, an increase of 8.4% from the 1,617 enplanements in 2009. This airport is included in the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation airport.
Golovin Airport covers an area of 225 acres (91 ha) at an elevation of 59 feet (18 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 2/20 with a gravel surface measuring 4,000 by 75 feet (1,219 x 23 m).
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service:
|Bering Air||Elim, White Mountain|
|Era Alaska||Elim, Nome, White Mountain|
- FAA Airport Master Record for GLV ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective August 25, 2011.
- Golovin, Alaska (IATA: GLV). Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 22 August 2010.
- "Primary, Non-primary Commercial Service, and General Aviation Airports (by State)" (PDF, 189 KB). CY 2010 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- Frontier Flying Service: 2007 Timetable (PDF). Retrieved 29 August 2007.