|Locale||Gorski Kotar, Croatia|
|Official name||Viadukt Golubinjak|
|Maintained by||Autocesta Rijeka–Zagreb|
|Design||Plate girder bridge|
|Total length||724 m|
|Width||2 x 13.87 m|
|Longest span||39.9 m|
|Clearance above||55 m|
|Toll||charged as a part of A6 motorway toll|
Golubinjak Vidauct is 588-metre (1,929 ft) viaduct located between the Delnice and Vrata interchanges of the A6 motorway in Gorski Kotar, Croatia. The viaduct is tolled within the A6 motorway ticket system and there are no separate toll plazas associated with use of the viaduct. It is 579 metres (1,900 ft) long. The viaduct consists of two parallel structures: The first one was completed in 2004, and the second one in 2008. The viaduct was designed by Inženjerski projektni zavod and constructed by Hidroelektra.
Traffic is regularly counted and reported by Autocesta Rijeka–Zagreb, operator of the viaduct and the A6 motorway where the structure is located, and published by Hrvatske ceste. Substantial variations between annual (AADT) and summer (ASDT) traffic volumes are attributed to the fact that the bridge carries substantial tourist traffic to the Adriatic resorts. The traffic count is performed using analysis of motorway toll ticket sales.
|Golubinjak Viaduct traffic volume|
|A6||2910 Delnice west||12,600||21,150||Between Delnice and Vrata interchanges.|
- Branko Nadilo (December 20, 2006). "Gradnja do punog profila na autocesti Rijeka - Zagreb" [Rijeka - Zagreb motorway: Extension to full profile] (PDF). Građevinar (in Croatian). Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- "Uskoro završetak gradnje dviju dionica autoceste Rijeka-Zagreb" [Two Rijeka-Zagreb motorway sections to be completed soon]. Jutarnji list. June 12, 2008. Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- "Mostovi" [Bridges] (in Croatian). Inženjerski projektni zavod. Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- "Autoceste" [Motorways] (in Croatian). Hidroelektra. Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske Ceste. May 1, 2010.