From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gondola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gondola is a traditional Venetian rowing boat, best known today for transporting tourists.
Gondola may also refer to:
- Gondola, Mozambique, the principal town of Gondola District, Mozambique
- Gondola Point, a community in New Brunswick, Canada
- Gondola Ridge, Antarctica
Compartments or platforms
- Gondola (airship), an external equipment or passenger compartment attached to a powered blimp or dirigible
- Gondola (balloon), a payload basket or capsule suspended beneath an unpowered hot air or gas balloon
- Gondola (Ferris wheel), a passenger car or cabin or capsule attached to the rim of the wheel
- Gondola lift, or cable car, a type of aerial lift
- Gondola, used to carry passengers in various types of aerial lift
- Gondola, the cargo or passenger platform suspended beneath a transporter bridge
- Gondola, major component of the Falkirk Wheel rotating boat lift in Scotland, UK
- Gondola (rail), a type of railroad car with an open top and enclosed sides, for carrying loose bulk materials
- SY Gondola, a preserved steam yacht operated by the National Trust on Coniston Water, England
- Gondola (retail), a free-standing display unit
- Gondola Group, a restaurant chain with 600 locations in the UK and Republic of Ireland
- "Gondola no Uta" ("The Gondola Song")
- 1891 Gondola, an asteroid
- All pages beginning with "Gondola"
- All pages with titles containing "Gondola"
- Gundalow, a type of flat bottom cargo boat once common on the rivers of New England, US
- List of gondola lifts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.