From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gondomar may refer to:
- Gondomar, Portugal, a city in Portugal
- Gondomar Municipality, Portugal
- Gondomar, Pontevedra, a town in Galicia, Spain
- Diego Sarmiento de Acuña, conde de Gondomar (1567–1626), Spanish diplomat
- Pedro Sarmiento, 3rd Marquis of Mancera (c. 1625–1715) and Count of Gondomar, Grandee of Spain
- Gondomar S.C., a football club based in Gondomar, Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.