From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gondwana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gondwana may refer to:
- Gondwana, a super continent also known as Gondwanaland
- Gondwana Game Reserve, a game reserve in the Western Cape of South Africa
- Gondwana (India), region also known as Gondaranya
- Gondwana (band), Chilean reggae group
- Gondwanaland (Australian band), Australian world music band, also known as Gondwanaland Project, Gondwana, and Charlie McMahon and Gondwana
- Gondwanaland, a 1988 album by the above group
- Gondwanaland (album), an album by Steroid Maximus
- Gondwana (composition), musical composition by Tristan Murail
- Gondwana, a song on live album Pangaea by Miles Davis
- Gondwana-1, a submarine communications cable between Australia and New Caledonia
- Gondwana Choirs, an Australian National Children's Choir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.