(National Taiwan University)
|Gongguan Station Platform|
|Address||B1F., No. 74, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd.|
|Opened||November 11, 1999|
|Line(s)||Xindian Line (G7)
|Daily Ridership||56,969 (2011)
(Ranked 11th of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
The Taipei Metro Gongguan Station is located in the Gongguan area, between the Zhongzheng and Daan districts, in Taipei City, Taiwan. National Taiwan University, the highest academy of Taiwan, is close to the station.
The two-level, underground station has an island platform and four exits.
The washrooms are outside the entrance area.
Originally, two separate stations were planned: one to serve National Taiwan University and the other (to be named Gongguan Station) at the junction of Roosevelt Road and Keelung Road. The two stations were later combined as one and moved to the present position.
- November 11, 1999: Begins service with the opening of the Xindian Line.
- June 17, 2010: Another accessibility elevator is opened at Exit 2 to serve the National Taiwan University community. It was completed after a year of construction.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information counter, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms(South side, outside fare zone, near Exits 1&2), Gongguan Post Office|
|B2||Platform 1||← Xindian Line toward Songshan (Taipower Building)|
|Platform 2||→ Xindian Line toward Xindian (Wanlong) →|
- Exit 1: Intersection of Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 4 (Near the Traffic Adjudication Office)
- Exit 2: Intersection of Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 4, adjacent to Zhoushan Rd.
- Exit 3: Intersection of Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 4, adjacent to Xinsheng S. Rd. (National Taiwan University)
- Exit 4: Intersection of Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 4, adjacent to Siyuan St.
Around the station
- National Taiwan University
- Gongguan Night Market
- Mingchuan Elementary School
- Taiwan Power Company Headquarters (between this station and Taipower Building Station)
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- National Taiwan Normal University
- Taipei Water Park
- Shuiyuan Market
- Museum of Drinking Water
- Wellspring Theater
- Treasure Hill
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gongguan Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Gongguan". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- "第二章 站場規劃". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2011-05-15.
- 陳志豪 (2010-06-16). "公館捷運2號口 無障礙電梯啟用". Retrieved 2010-06-16.[dead link]
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|