From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up goo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goo is any viscous, sticky substance. Goo or GOO may also refer to:
- Goo (album), by the band Sonic Youth
- Guardians of Order, defunct Canadian company of role-playing games
- Goo (Gumby character), a character on The Gumby Show
- Great Old One
- Milton "Goo" Berry, a character on the television show My Brother and Me
- Goo Arlooktoo (1963–2002), Canadian politician and cabinet minister
- Goo Kennedy (born 1949), retired professional basketball player
- Ah Chew Goo (born 1919), American former basketball player and former coach of the University of Hawaii men’s basketball team
- Goo Ha-ra (born 1991), South Korean singer and actress
- Goo Kim Fui (1835–1908), Chinese merchant, community leader and philanthropist
- Gaspergou, a North American fish also known as "goo fish"
- Gastric outlet obstruction, a medical condition where the outflow of the stomach is blocked
- ISO 639 code for the Gone Dau language of eastern Fiji
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.