From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up goo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goo or GOO may refer to:
- Goo (programming language), a programming language in the Lisp family
- goo (search engine),
- Guardians of Order, defunct Canadian company of role-playing games
- Goo (Gumby character), a character on The Gumby Show
- Goo (album), by the band Sonic Youth
- Milton "Goo" Berry, a character on the television show My Brother and Me
- Ah Chew Goo (born 1919), American former basketball player and former coach of the University of Hawaii men’s basketball team
- Goo Ha-ra (born 1991), South Korean singer and actress
- Goo Kim Fui (1835–1908), Chinese merchant, community leader and philanthropist
- Goo Arlooktoo (1963-2002), Canadian politician and cabinet minister
- Goo Kennedy (born 1949), retired professional basketball player
- Gaspergou, a North American fish also known as "goo fish"
- Gastric outlet obstruction, a medical condition where the outflow of the stomach is blocked
- Goole railway station, England; National Rail station code GOO
- ISO 639 code for the Gone Dau language of eastern Fiji
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.