Good Fight Entertainment
Good Fight Entertainment is a business conglomerate that was founded in 2010. The company consists of a record label, band management, sports management, a clothing line and an art studio. Good Fight was founded by Paul Conroy and Carl Severson who have previously worked for Ferret Music and Warner Music Group.
Good Fight Music
|Good Fight Music|
|Founder||Paul Conroy, Carl Severson|
|Distributor(s)||INgrooves, ADA, RED|
|Genre||Hardcore punk, heavy metal|
|Country of origin||United States|
Good Fight Music is the record label department of Good Fight Entertainment which features hardcore punk and heavy metal bands. The first albums released through Good Fight Music were Bears, Mayors, Scraps & Bones by Cancer Bats and The Farthest Reaches by Son of Aurelius which were released on April 13, 2010. In November 2010, Good Fight acquired the rights to release seven of In Flames' earlier albums in the United States.
- Current artists
- The Contortionist
- Dark Sermon
- Fit for an Autopsy
- Funeral for a Friend
- In Flames (Classic catalog, North America Only)
- Like Monroe
- More Than a Thousand
- MyChildren MyBride
- No Bragging Rights
- Son of Aurelius
- While She Sleeps
- Within the Ruins
- Former artists
Good Fight Sports athletes
- Steffens, Charlie (February 23, 2010). "Industry Vets Form 'Good Fight Entertainment'". KNAC. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- Conroy, Mike (April 14, 2010). "Heavy Metal & Hardcore Punk Fans: Prepare to Fight the Good Fight". Top40-charts.com. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- "In Flames Catalog Finds New North American Home At Good Fight Music". Blabbermouth.net. Roadrunner Records. November 17, 2010. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- Sciarretto, Amy (June 15, 2011). "Original Metalcore Band Harvest Reforms". Noisecreep. AOL Music. Retrieved June 15, 2011.