Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2007)|
|Genre||Hamburgers, Frozen custard|
Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard is a Golden, Colorado-based fast-food restaurant specializing in premium burgers and fresh frozen custard. Good Times Restaurants Inc. owns and operates 41 Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard locations, 38 of which are in Colorado, with two franchises in Wyoming and one in North Dakota. According to the company, Good Times is looking to expand into the midwest, in markets such as Omaha, Sioux Falls, Des Moines and Sioux City.
In 2005, Good Times began a test agreement with Taco John's to open co-branded restaurants. In 2007, Good Times introduced new Bambino Burgers, “slider-like” product similar to a White Castle hamburger.
In 2009, the signature "Wild fries" were discontinued in favor of standard "fresh cut" fries. In 2010, the Wild fries were returned to the menu by popular demand.
Over the summer, Good Times allows teens to make a Spoonbender, a frozen custard mix-in treat at Junior Achievement's Business Week.
- "Locations : Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard". Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- "About Good Times at its official website". Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Good Times Announces Plan to Expand Co-Brand Test w/Taco John's". May 10, 2005. Retrieved October 13, 2007.
- "Good Times, Taco John's Test Co-Branding". Retrieved 2007-10-14.
- "Good Times Introduces New Bambino Burgers, October 2007". Retrieved October 13, 2007.