Goodfarm Township, Grundy County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Grundy County
Grundy County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.76 sq mi (92.6 km2)|
|• Land||35.62 sq mi (92.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.14 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.39%|
|Elevation||610 ft (186 m)|
|• Density||10.6/sq mi (4.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60420, 60424, 60444|
|GNIS feature ID||0429060|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.76 square miles (92.6 km2), of which 35.62 square miles (92.3 km2) (or 99.61%) is land and 0.14 square miles (0.36 km2) (or 0.39%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Dwight (north quarter)
The township contains Goodfarm Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Dwight Airport
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 38
- "Goodfarm Township, Grundy County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Vienna Township||Mazon Township||Maine Township|
|Highland Township||Garfield Township|
|Nevada Township, Livingston County||Dwight Township, Livingston County||Round Grove Township, Livingston County|