From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up goody or goodies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goody, Goodies, or Goody's may refer to:
- Goodwife or Goody, a former courtesy title of married women
- Goody (name)
- Goody, Kentucky
- Goody (dessert), an Irish pudding-like dish
- Goody (brand), a brand of hair styling products owned by Newell Rubbermaid
- Goody (video game), a 1987 video game
- Goodies (album), a 2004 album by Ciara
- The Goodies, a comedy trio
- The Goodies (TV series), a British television comedy series in the 1970s and 1980s
- Goody's (restaurant), a fast food chain in Greece and neighboring countries
- Goody's Powder, a pain reliever sold primarily in the southern United States
- Goody's (store), a retail clothing chain in the United States
- Confectionery or candy
- Goody or goodie, a hero or protagonist in a story or film.
- Sam Goody, was a music and entertainment retailer in the United States
- "Goody Goody", a 1936 song composed by Matty Malneck, with lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- Goodey, a surname
- Goudie, a surname
- Goudie (band), a Glam rock band from Austin, Texas
- The New Oxford Dictionary of English (1998) ISBN 0-19-861263-X - p.790 "goody (also goodie)(pl. -ies) informal, Brit. a good or favoured person, espeially a hero in a story or film".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.