From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Goody (disambiguation))
|Look up goody or goodies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goody, Goodies, or Goody's may refer to:
- Goodwife or Goody, a former courtesy title of married women
- Confectionery or candy
- Goody or goodie, a hero or protagonist in a story or film.
- Goody (dessert), an Irish pudding-like dish
- Goody's (restaurant), a fast food chain in Greece and neighboring countries
- Goody's Powder, a pain reliever sold primarily in the southern United States
- Goody's (store), a retail clothing chain in the United States
- Goody (brand), a brand of hair styling products owned by Newell Rubbermaid
Film and TV
- The Goodies, a UK comedy trio, Grahame Garden, Tim Brooke-Taylor and Bill Oddie
- The Goodies (TV series), a British television comedy series in the 1970s and 1980s
- Goody (video game), a 1987 video game
- "Goodies", song by The Goodees 1969
- "Goodies" (song), a 2004 song by Ciara
- "Goody Goody", a 1936 song composed by Matty Malneck, with lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- Goodies Chris and Shack 1970
- The New Oxford Dictionary of English (1998) ISBN 0-19-861263-X - p.790 "goody (also goodie)(pl. -ies) informal, Brit. a good or favoured person, espeially a hero in a story or film".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.