From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up google or Google in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Google Inc. is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products.
Google(s) or Googel may also refer to:
- Google Search, a web search engine
- Google (verb), using the Google search engine to obtain information on something or somebody on the World Wide Web
- Google.org, a non-profit organization
- Barney Google, in the comic strip Barney Google and Snuffy Smith
- Google, monster in The Google Book (1913) by Vincent Cartwright Vickers
- Google, clown in Circus Days Again (1942) by Enid Blyton
- Googles, Webkinz stuffed animal
- Googel, on Sesame Street
- Googal, Devadurga (sometimes spelled Google), a village in India
- Gogol (disambiguation)
- Goggles, a protective eyewear
- Goggles!, a 1969 children's picture book
- Googly, a delivery in cricket
- Googly eyes, small plastic craft supplies made to resemble moving eyes
- Googol, the number represented by the digit 1 followed by 100 zeroes
- List of Google products
- All pages with titles containing "Google"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.