Google Certification Program
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2007)|
Google Adwords Certification Program or Google Adwords Certification is a Google AdWords partner certification program, providing AdWords qualifications to agencies that pass exams (adwords exam i.e. Fundamental, and either Search Advanced or Display Advanced exam ) and other criteria.
It replaced Google Advertising Professionals in April 2010, including changes such as amended criteria for entry and changes to the training structure and exam requirements. The program continues to certify consultants to help the increasing number of new Google AdWords clients with their AdWords campaigns. There is one fundamental exam and three advanced exam in this program. The advanced exams are the Search Advertising Advance Exam, Display Advertising Advance Exam, and Reporting & Analysis Advance Exam. In order to be individually qualified, a person must pass the fundamental exam and one advance exam. The type of advance exam taken will determine the type of Adwords qualification one will receive. To be a Google certified partner, an agency must have one Google-qualified employee, "Spend activity in at least 60 of the last 90 days", managed a $10,000 spend in the last 90 days, and been active in the last 90 days. In 2013, Google Adwords Certification has been changed to Google Adwords Partners.
- "Google launches additional tools for AdWords clients". Web Pro News.
- GCP Help (2013-04-15). "What are the requirements for becoming Individually Qualified? - GCP Help". Support.google.com. Retrieved 2013-06-14.
- GCP Help (2013-04-15). "What are the requirements for becoming a Google Certified Partner? - GCP Help". Support.google.com. Retrieved 2013-06-14.
References 1 and 2 are dead links. Pages no longer exist.
- Google Advertising Professionals Program home
- Google Professionals Search (US beta, search by budget)