Google Experience device
Google Experience devices are Google-sanctioned Android devices that, while not carrying the Google Nexus branding, still ship with a 'stock' build of the operating system modified only to cater for device-specific hardware features. Updates for these devices are delivered by Google (bypassing carriers), but are supplied by the original device manufacturer.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play edition
At the Google I/O 2013 keynote, it was announced that a special edition of the Samsung Galaxy S4 would be released in the United States through Google Play on June 26, 2013. Unlike normal versions of the S4 (which ship with Samsung's TouchWiz interface and software), the phone will ship with a stock build of Android 4.2.2 with Google-supplied updates, similarly to Nexus devices. The price of the Google Edition is $649, and sold exclusively through the Google Play Store.
HTC One Google Play edition
On May 30, 2013, HTC announced that a similar version of the HTC One with stock Android in place of HTC Sense would be released on the same day. The price of the Google Edition is $599, and sold exclusively through the Google Play Store.
Sony Z Ultra Google Play edition
Motorola Moto G Google Play Edition
On January 14, 2014 Google announced and released a Google Edition of the widely popular Motorola Moto G. At the same price as the normal Motorola Moto G ($179) however it receives updates from Google and not Motorola.
HTC One M8 Google Play edition
On March 25, 2014, the same day HTC announced the HTC One M8, they announced that their new flagship phone would also become available with a Google Play edition. Later that afternoon the listing went live on Google Play,  at price tag of $699, however no release date was given. 
The Motorola Xoom was the first Android tablet to ship with Google's tablet-specific OS, Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play edition
- "Pure Android: Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One 'Google Play editions' review". The Verge. Retrieved 13 Nov 2013.
- "HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S 4 Google Play edition Review - Nearly Nexus". AnandTech. Retrieved 13 Nov 2013.
- "Google turns the Samsung Galaxy S4 into a Nexus phone, coming June 26th for $649". The Verge. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "HTC One with stock Android announced, launching June 26th for $599". The Verge. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
- Google Outs Play Edition LG G Pad And Sony Z Ultra, But They’re Still US-Only | TechCrunch
- Google Play edition Moto G now available for $180
- Google announces Play Edition Moto G | The Verge
- HTC One M8 Google Play edition now available for $700