From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Goomoolahra Falls)
|Location||South East Queensland, Australia|
Location and features
- "Bilbrough Falls". Gazetteer of Australia online. Geoscience Australia, Australian Government.
- "Bilbrough Falls". Place name search. Queensland Government: Department of Natural Resources and Mines. 2014. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "Springbrook National Park". Queensland Government. Retrieved 10 October 2009.
- "THE BEAUTY OF SPRINGBROOK.". The Brisbane Courier (Qld. : 1864 - 1933) (Qld.: National Library of Australia). 9 November 1926. p. 16.
- "Goomoolahra Falls". World of Waterfalls. Johnny T. Cheng. 10 May 2008.
|This waterfall-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|