From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gopher or gofer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gopher is a general term for a related group of small mammals covering a number of species. These may include:
- Gopher (animal), including:
Gopher may also refer to:
- Gopher tortoise (genus Gopherus), distributed in North America
- Minnesota, the "Gopher State"
- Minnesota Golden Gophers, University of Minnesota sports teams
- Gopher (protocol), for the distributed hypertext protocol. Named in honor of, and developed at, the University of Minnesota
- Gopher (train), a passenger train operated by the Great Northern Railway, USA
- Gophers!, a British children's television programme
- Gopher wood, of unclear meaning, is mentioned in the Bible as the building material for Noah's ark
- Gopher Plant or Paper Spurge (Euphorbia lathyris)
- Gofer, an errand-runner
- The SA-13 "Gopher", or 9K35 Strela-10, a Soviet surface to air missile system
- Gopher Gang, early 20th-century New York
- A nickname for Burl Smith, a character on TV show The Love Boat.
- Gopher (Winnie-the-Pooh), a character in Walt Disney's Winnie The Pooh franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.