From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gora may refer to:
- Gora (clan), a clan of Jats found in north India
- Gora (surname)
- Gora (racial epithet), or gaura, a Hindi and Indo-Aryan word for Europeans or a light-skinned person.
- Gora, a novel by Indian Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore
- G.O.R.A., a 2004 Turkish comedy film
- Apache Gora, an open source framework provides an in-memory data model and persistence for big data
- Goparaju Ramachandra Rao ("Gora", 1902–1975), Indian social reformer and atheist activist
- Gora (region), in southern Kosovo and north-eastern Albania
- Gora, Croatia, a village near Petrinja, Croatia
- Góra (disambiguation), places in Poland
- Gora, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Gora, Krško, a settlement in the Municipality of Krško, Slovenia
- Gora nad Sodražico (also known as Gora), Slovenia, a community and parish comprising the villages of Betonovo, Kračali, Janeži, Petrinci, and Kržeti
- Gora Ardan, a peak in the western plains of Turkmenistan
- Gora Cemetery (disambiguation)
- Gōra Station, a railway station in Hakone, Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.