From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gordian (disambiguation))
Gordian may refer to:
- Saint Gordianus
- Gordian I, Roman emperor
- Gordian II, Roman emperor, son of Gordian I
- Gordian III, Roman emperor, grandson of Gordian I
- Gordian Warrior, Japanese super robot anime in 1979 also known as Tōshi Gordian
- Gordianus the Finder, the main character in Steven Saylor's detective novels in the Roman Empire, starting with Roman Blood
- Nematomorpha (Gordian worms), phylum of parasitic worms whose larvae infect beetles, cockroaches, grasshoppers and crustaceans, also commonly known as horsehair worms
- Gordian, the main antagonist of Quiz & Dragons: Capcom Quiz Game
- Things related to the ancient city of Gordium, particularly:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.