From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gordon Bennett in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gordon Bennett may refer to:
- Gordon Bennett (artist) (born 1955), Australian artist
- Gordon Bennett (bishop) (born 1946), US Roman Catholic priest
- Gordon Bennett (football), UK football (soccer) coach
- Gordon Bennett (general) (1887–1962), Australian soldier
- Gordon Lockhart Bennett (1912–2000), Canadian politician
- James Gordon Bennett, Jr. (1841–1918), US newspaper publisher
- Henry Plater-Zyberk, who used the name as a pseudonym
- Gordon Bennett (union organiser) (–1989), labour advocate on Christmas Island
- A song recorded by Gilbert O'Sullivan
- Gordon Bennett (comics), a British comic book character
- Euphemistic extension of 'God!' or 'Gawd!'
- Kate Carter (3 January 2007). "Gordon Bennett! Who was he?". BBC News. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|