Gordon Graham (writer)
Gordon Graham is the former president of the Professional Writers Association of Canada, former professor at both Concordia University and Simon Fraser University, and an expert on white papers. He has also earned multiple writing and service awards for his efforts with the Montreal and Toronto branches of the Society for Technical Communication.
Graham's visibility within the field of technical writing is high, and he has been described by Canadian author Steve Slaunwhite as the "go to guy" for Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Rackspace and the Oracle Corporation. Also an expert on case studies, Graham has worked with Sprint, Intuit and Autodesk in the past.
Graham is widely acknowledged as an industry expert on the topic of white papers. He has expressed strong views regarding what does and doesn't fall into the genre, as well as the notion that white papers as a genre have gradually become shorter documents with the passing of time.
- White Papers for Dummies, part of the For Dummies series. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, 2013. 1st ed., 384 pages. ISBN 9781118496923
- About Us at GordonandGordon. © 1999-2012 by Gordon Graham & Manuel Gordon
- Article at WhitePaperNews.
- Awards We Have Received at GordonandGordon. © 1999-2012 by Gordon Graham & Manuel Gordon.
- Apryl Parcher, When Interviewing Becomes Pulling Hen’s Teeth (Part 3 of 3). Copyright © 2013 White Paper Results.
- Jonathan Kantor, Some Opinions on Ideal White Paper Length at White Paper Pundit. July 29, 2008. Courtesy of the @ppum Group/The White Paper Company.
- White Papers for Dummies at Barnes & Noble.