|Full name||Gordon Pope|
|Date of birth||2 April 1989|
|Place of birth||Irvine, Scotland|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2009||→ Montrose (loan)||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 January 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Irvine born Pope signed a professional contract with Dundee United in April 2006, but failed to make a senior appearance. Despite this, Pope made his Scotland under-19 début in October 2007, playing in a 1–0 defeat against Ukraine, appearing alongside United team mate Ryan McCord.
In January 2009, Pope moved on loan to Montrose for the remainder of the season, and made the move permanent in May of that year. After leaving the Gable Endies at the end of the 2010–11 season, Pope returned to his native Ayrshire to sign for Auchinleck Talbot. He spent two seasons playing at Beechwood Park and was part of the team that won the Western Super League/Emirates Junior Cup double in the 2012–13 season.
On May 18, 2014 Pope rejoined Auchinleck Talbot. 
- Gordon Pope career stats at Soccerbase (Dundee United stats, no games played)
- Gordon Pope career stats at Soccerbase (Montrose stats)
- "Dundee United sign Ayr's Conway". BBC Sport website. 18 April 2006.
- "Match Details: Ukraine v Scotland". Scottish FA. 31 October 2007.
- "Five sign up for Gable Endies". The Courier. 29 May 2009. Retrieved 29 May 2009.
|This biographical article related to a defender from Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|