From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gorges, the plural of the French word for "throat", usually refers to a canyon.
- Gorges, Loire-Atlantique, France
- Gorges, Manche, France
- Gorges, Somme, France
- Cognin-les-Gorges, Isère, France
- Three Gorges, a region in China
- Fort Gorges, a fort in Maine
- Gorges family, Anglo-Norman gentry family
- Sir Ferdinando Gorges, founder of the Province of Maine
- Josh Gorges, an NHL ice hockey player
- Thomas Gorges (1536 – 30 March 1610), courtier to Queen Elizabeth I
- Thomas Gorges (Maine), deputy governor of colonial 17th century Maine
- Thomas Gorges, of Langford
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.