From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gorgon is a monster in Greek mythology.
Gorgon also may refer to:
- The Gorgon, a 1964 Hammer Horror film
- Gorgon Video, a video production company and film distributor of dark documentaries and extreme horror films
- Gorgon (comics), two Marvel Comics and two DC Comics characters
- Delphyne Gorgon, a Marvel Comics character
- Gorgon (Dungeons & Dragons), a role-playing-game monster
- Archduke Gorgon, a character from the Mazinger series of manga and anime
- Gorgon (video game), a side-scrolling game for the Apple II
In the military:
- HMS Gorgon, several ships of the Royal Navy
- Gorgon class monitor, a First World War Royal Navy monitor class
- Gorgon (U.S. missile), an American missile developed during World War II
- the SH-11 Russian anti-ballistic missile, formerly part of the A-135 anti-ballistic missile system
- Gorgon Stare, a United States military surveillance system
- Euryale ferox, the "gorgon plant"
- Gorgon gas project, a resources project in Western Australia
- Gorgoń, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland
- Jerzy Gorgoń, Polish former footballer
- South Devon Railway Gorgon class of locomotives
- Meandrusa payeni or Yellow Gorgon, a butterfly
- Meandrusa sciron or Brown Gorgon, a butterfly
- Gorgan, a city in Iran
- Saint-Gorgon (disambiguation), several communes in France
- Gorgonopsia, a sub-order of prehistoric mammal-like reptiles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.