From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that The Gorilla (disambiguation) be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since August 2013.|
|Look up gorilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gorilla is a large primate.
Gorilla may also refer to:
- Gorillaz, a band created by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett, originally named "Gorilla"
- The Gorillas, aka The Hammersmith Gorillas, 1970s UK rock group
- Gorilla (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band album), an album by the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
- Gorilla (James Taylor album), a 1975 album by James Taylor
- "Gorilla" (James Taylor song), see Gorilla (James Taylor album)
- "Gorilla", a song by Doctor and the Medics from I Keep Thinking It's Tuesday
- "The Gorilla Song", by Raffi from Bananaphone
- "Gorilla" (Bruno Mars song), 2013 song
- "If You Could See Her (The Gorilla Song)" from the musical Cabaret
- Gorilla (advertisement), a 2007 advertisement for Cadbury Dairy Milk in the United Kingdom
- Gorilla, a 1983 book by Anthony Browne
- Gorillas (video game), a computer game from 1991
- Gorilla suit, a full bodied costume
- Garrison's Gorillas an American TV series from 1967-8
- "The Gorilla", the ring nickname of American super middleweight boxer Josiah Judah
- 800 lb gorilla
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.