From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gorky may refer to:
- Maxim Gorky (1868–1936), Russian author and political activist, founder of socialist realism
- Arshile Gorky (1904–1948), Armenian-American abstract expressionist painter
- Inhabited localities
- Gorky, name of Nizhny Novgorod, Soviet Union from 1932 to 1990
- Other uses
- Gorki (disambiguation)
- Górki (disambiguation), various locations in Poland
- Gorky Park (disambiguation)
- Gorky Film Studio, Moscow
- Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, Welsh indie band, 1991–2006
- Gorky 5, their fifth album
- Gorky 17 (aka Odium), turn-based tactics computer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.