From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Goru, Iran (disambiguation))
Goruh or Gorooh or Gorveh (Persian: گروه) may refer to:
- Goruh, Fars
- Goruh-e Reza Moini, Isfahan Province
- Goruh-e Sarhangcheh, Isfahan Province
- Gorveh-ye Asadollah Khodadadi, Isfahan Province
- Gorveh-ye Masha Mohammad Reza Aliyan, Isfahan Province
- Goruh, Kerman
- Goruh, Jiroft, Kerman Province
- Goruh, Razavi Khorasan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.