From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gotha is a town in Thuringia, Germany.
Gotha may also refer to:
- Gotha (district), in Thuringia, Germany
- Gotha, Ethiopia
- Gotha, Florida, a town in the United States
- Gotha, Minnesota, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Saxe-Gotha, a former Thuringian duchy
- Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg, a former Thuringian duchy
- Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, a former Thuringian duchy
- 1346 Gotha, a main belt asteroid
- Aechmea 'Gotha', hybrid garden plant
- Almanach de Gotha, an annual directory of European nobility
- Gotha Observatory, astronomical observatory in Gotha, Germany
- Gothaer Waggonfabrik, a manufacturer of rolling stock, and formerly also aircraft; notably a series of World War I, heavy bombers
- Gotha Raids, a name for the World War I air raids carried out against Great Britain using Gotha bombers
- Gotha Program (1875), party program for the creation of today's German Social Democratic Party (SPD)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gotha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.