From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gothic or gothic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gothic may refer to:
Germanic people 
- Goths or Gothic people, the ethnonym of a group of East Germanic tribes
Medieval culture 
Modern culture 
- Gothic, Colorado, a ghost town in Gunnison County, Colorado, USA
- Gothic Research Natural Area, a protected area in Gunnison County, Colorado, USA
Other uses 
- Symphony No. 1 (Havergal Brian), known as "The Gothic", the largest symphony ever composed
- Gothic (film), a 1986 film by Ken Russell
- Gothic (series), a video game series originally developed by Piranha Bytes Game Studios
- Gothic (video game), a 2001 video game developed by Piranha Bytes Game Studios
- Gothic (moth), a species of nocturnal moth
- Gothic (album), a 1991 album by the band Paradise Lost
- Gothic Line, a World War II defensive line
- Gothics, one of the Adirondack High Peaks in New York
- Gothic F.C., a football club in Norwich, England
- New Gothic Art
- SS Gothic (1893), a White Star Line ship
- SS Gothic (1920), a British cargo ship in service 1922-39
- SS Gothic (1947), a Corinthic-class passenger and cargo liner
- Batman: Gothic, a 1990 comic book story arc
See also 
- Goth (disambiguation)
- Gothika, a 2003 supernatural horror film
- All pages beginning with "Gothic"
- All pages with titles containing "Gothic"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.