From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Governing body may refer to:
- The governing body of a school in England, Northern Ireland or Wales, composed of school governors
- Board of education, the governing body of a school or higher administrative level
- University Court, the governing body of a university in Scotland
- The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Governing Body Commission of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- Governing Bodies of the Conference of European Churches
- Sport governing body, a regulating authority for sports
- Board of governors, the governing body of a public institution
- Board of directors, the governing body of a company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.